Career @ Adecco
Join Adecco Vietnam family
2 jobs found
- Ho Chi Minh City
- No experience
- Added 11 days ago
- Ho Chi Minh City
- No experience
- Added 13 days ago
0 jobs found
People at Adecco
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Technical
Being an intern at Adecco is the first gate to develop my career path. At Adecco, I have the opportunities to build the strong foundation to become professional in recruitment field. Through different tasks and well-rounded training courses, Adecco has provided and supported me to achieve certain milestones that I have set for my career. Hereby, Adecco enables young talent employees to access their true and full potential, then reach their goals. I am so proud to be a part of Adecco family.
Business Development Executive
Adecco – My first station in the Career Train. After graduation, I joined Adecco through the CEO1month program. Despite not being chosen as the CEO1month, I had the chance to join the internship program. At first, I was not clear about my career path. I worked closely with my boss - also my first career mentor and she gave me lessons and advices. I learned a lot from my mentor and colleagues. There are also mistakes and failure sometimes but I am always encouraged and given the best advices, all of which made me grow up professionally and personally.
Learn and develop together
Adecco is a leading provider of human resources services. We realize that in a matter of priority to human resource management; especially in the development of personnel within our organization. We are committed to employee development and training courses, strengthen the skills and knowledge to meet the needs of our employees continuously to progress and develop to success together.
Adecco is committed to the development and opportunity for all employees to participate in commenting fully. We have evaluated the performance and development plan quarterly, so that all of our employees can continue to progress and grow with our organization.
Adecco concerned about keeping good employees are able to remain with the organization and grow together. With our curriculum development via the Adecco Academy course, we will start with the selection and evaluation of annual capacity to consider employees with the ability and commitment to work. These employees have the opportunity to develop advanced leadership roles in the organization.
After assessment, employees will develop and enhance the experience to prepare for the challenges that will be assigned in the future.
Adecco Career path development
At Adecco, we know that our long-term success will depend upon yours, we make every effort to fasten your progress along a clearly defined career path. We aim to contribute to every colleague's ability to develop a career path by making the knowledge, skills, techniques and let them learn from the critical thinking and best practices
Training and development is a key part to leading employees and the company to success together. The Adecco Academy curriculum is developed to train Adecco's employees to move towards excellence. We provide opportunities for employees to improve their ability to work better, develop a strong career path as well as experiential learning.
1. Ensure that employees are equipped with the right knowledge, technical and tactical aspects of work that will help them perform better.
2. Coaching and mentoring on job training will be taken for at least 1 year working at Adecco.
3. Opportunities to improve job skills, soft skills and knowledge by training both in the classroom and through workplace assignments.
4. Employee will have their own career path development and training roadmap to succeed in their endeavors.
Step into the professional leadership
At Adecco, we give priority to develop our staff to step into the professional leadership. We believe that leadership is a key that helps to drive our organization to success. This course will develop skills in leadership and make it possible to create good jobs and advance their career in an organization.
Annual Leave, Birthday Leave and Personal Leave
1. Adecco employees can take up to 16 days of annual leave depending on job level.
2. An Adecco employee who is absent from work for a personal reason, such as, a specific incident (foreseen or unforeseen) requiring the presence of the employee, the illness of a spouse or dependent, legal affairs, etc. can take personal leave following to company policy.
3. Better work, better life: 1 paid day off for employee's birthday in order to bring a balance between personal life and work.
4. For Adecco employees who has more than 05 years of service, 01 annual leave day will be added each year from the 6th year.
Social, Medical and Unemployment Insurance
1. All statutory insurances are in compliance with Vietnam Labour law, 100% contribution based on monthly gross salary.
2. Social Insurance covers for pension/ death allowance/ maternity/ sick leave.
3. Medical Insurance allows employees to use basic medical treatment at registered hospital.
4. Unemployment Insurance to support people in any jobless situation during working age.
Female employee support
1. As per job level and lengthen of service, employee will be entitled to company maternity support.
2. Employee can choose flexible working type during the pre natal and post natal period, such as work from home or work as part-timer.
Private Health Insurance
1. Employees are entitled to health insurance coverage in personal accident, hospitalization and surgical, outpatient treatment, death and disablement.
2. A guaranteed fund of minimum 30 times of gross monthly salary will be paid for death and disablement due to accident.
3. This insurance also covers pre and host treatments, home nursing, room and board during an in-patient stay, surgical operation, ambulance services and hospital daily allowance.
4. Coverage of maternity care complication of pregnancy and childbirth, normal delivery cost and prenatal check-up.
5. Employee also receives payment for consultation charge, medicine, laboratory test and dental care.
6. An upgrade of private health insurance is available based on the length of services and promotion.
We have a benefit in terms of annual medical check- up organized in the beginning of every year to encourage employees to care for their own health.
For employees who work with full capacity for a long time at Adecco, they will be recognized and received the certificate and monetary gross amount from 2 years services and above.
We give more benefits to employees by present for the special events of birth of child, marriage and including the loss of their spouse or dependent (a monetary amount will be paid through salary).