Disclaimer: Any information we provide related thereto, does not constitutes legal advice or gives rise to a service provider/ client relationship. Any information, advice herein this site should be taken in relation to specific circumstances. The contents of this document are for general information purposes only. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information that we provide is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and we do not accept any liability for error or omission. We shall not be liable for any damage (including, without limitation, damage for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the document or consultation, or from any action or decision taken as a result of relying on such.
Find the right person.
Whether you want temporary help or full-time employees.
Adecco Vietnam Salary Guide 2022: A bright outlook with more jobs, higher compensations budgets, and more human-centered policies
Adecco Vietnam Salary Guide 2022 provides a detailed picture of current market offerings based on working experiences across key sectors in Hanoi and HCMC. This issue also provides insightful advice for employers and candidates in each industry, as well as updates the latest findings from our survey “Compensation and Benefits Trends in 2022”.
Zones are designated by the Government to calculate minimum wage. Zone 1 covers areas including urban areas of Hanoi,
Ho Chi Minh City, Hai Phong, along with certain industrial areas in Binh Duong, Dong Nai, etc. Click here for more details.
Social Insurance is calculated based on the gross salary of the employee as follows:
- Employee: 8% (expat: 8%).
- Employer: 17.5% (expat: 17.5%).
- The maximum monthly salary that is subjected to Social Insurance is 20 times the basic wage (currently 1,800,000 VND/month).
Healthcare Insurance is calculated based on the gross salary of the employee as follows:
- Employee: 1.5% (expat: 1.5%).
- Employer: 3% (expat: 3%).
- The maximum monthly salary that is subjected to Healthcare Insurance is 20 times the minimum basic wage (currently 1,800,000 VND/month).
Unemployment Insurance is calculated based on the gross salary of the employee as follows:
- Employee: 1% (expat: 0%).
- Employer: 1% (expat: 0%).
- The maximum monthly salary that is subjected to Unemployment Insurance is 20 times the minimum wage of the zone in which the employer is located.
Trade Union is calculated based on the gross salary of the employee as follows:
- Employer: 2%.
- The maximum monthly salary that is subjected to trade union is 20 times the basic wage (currently 1,800,000 VND/month).
Taxable Income (VND)
Personal Income Tax
Up to 5,000,000
5,000,001 - 10,000,000
10,000,001 - 18,000,000
18,000,001 - 32,000,000
32,000,001 - 52,000,000
52,000,001 - 80,000,000
80,000,001 and above