Getting to know Adecco Vietnam a little better
- Local team with global expertise – We are one of the global leading HR consulting firms with 10+ years of experience in the Vietnam market.
- 360° solutions ecosystem – We offer an all-encompassing and flexible plan to meet your unique needs.
- Excellent recognition through NPS – 92% of our clients are happy and delighted with our services in 2020.
- Thorough understanding of the market – We frequently publish diverse thought leadership content providing insights on HR topics, e.g. Annual Salary Guide, Quarterly Labor Market Update, etc.
- Strong brand identity – We are ranked among the top websites with the highest traffic in the HR industry in Vietnam.
- In-house legal department - We are committed to complying with the latest Vietnamese law.
- Transparent communication – We provide clear guidance and detailed reports to keep you updated.
- Qualified and dedicated team – We continuously invest in our people and are certified as a Great Place to Work.
Thanh is a versatile, highly experienced leader with strong business acumen in the recruitment industry. Prior to joining Adecco, she gained rich expertise in leading Accounting & Finance, HR and IT teams in an international recruitment company, as well as managing a UK retainer recruitment firm for 4 years.
Thanh joined Adecco Vietnam in 2017 as Recruitment Business Director of Ho Chi Minh City Office. From April 2019, she expanded her role to Director, Ho Chi Minh City Office, adding the Payroll & Staffing business under her management. Since then, she stabilized the team's operations, therefore driving remarkable and sustainable growth for the business, especially under tough pandemic times.
Under her leadership, Ho Chi Minh City branch achieved significant new client growth in 2021 and expanded its services to better cover market demand despite the unfavorable economic situation.
In 2022, Thanh was appointed as Country Director, managing both Ho Chi Minh City’s and Ha Noi’s businesses.
Connect with Thanh on Linkedin.