Getting to know Adecco Vietnam a little better
Adecco Vietnam – a member of The Adecco Group - is the leading Payroll, Recruitment & HR Outsourcing Agency in Vietnam. We provide one-stop solutions for all your Human Resources needs. Operating for more than 60 years, The Adecco Group has 39,000+ passionate employees in 5,000+ branches across 60 countries and territories worldwide.
- Local team with global expertise – We are one of the global leading HR consulting firms with 10+ years of experience in the Vietnam market.
- 360° solutions ecosystem – We offer an all-encompassing and flexible plan to meet your unique needs.
- Excellent recognition through NPS – 92% of our clients are happy and delighted with our services in 2020.
- Thorough understanding of the market – We frequently publish diverse thought leadership content providing insights on HR topics, e.g. Annual Salary Guide, Quarterly Labor Market Update, etc.
- Strong brand identity – We are ranked among the top websites with the highest traffic in the HR industry in Vietnam.
- In-house legal department - We are committed to complying with the latest Vietnamese law.
- Transparent communication – We provide clear guidance and detailed reports to keep you updated.
- Qualified and dedicated team – We continuously invest in our people and are certified as a Great Place to Work.
Thanh is a versatile, experienced, and responsive leader in the recruitment industry. Prior to joining Adecco, she led the Accounting & Finance, Human Resources and IT teams at a leading global recruitment company, as well as managing a UK recruitment agency for 4 years.
Thanh joined Adecco Vietnam in March 2017 as Recruitment Business Director at Ho Chi Minh City Office. With the total of 15 years of experience in the recruitment industry, she has a strong commercial mind and the talent to recruit suitable candidates that helped drive clients’ success.
From April 2019, Thanh expanded her role to Director of HCMC Office, adding the Payroll & Staffing business under her management. Since then, she managed to stabilise the team's operations, driving sustainable growth for this business, especially under the tough times of the pandemic over the last 2 years. Since May 2022, Thanh has been appointed as Country Director, Adecco Vietnam.
Thanh is well recognised with her extensive experience in the HR solutions industry in Vietnam, strong business acumen, process-driven focus, and people-oriented leadership.
Connect with Thanh on Linkedin.