Our Recruitment Process
3 simple steps to your future career
Adecco Recruitment Process
1. Online Application
Our online application process is super easy. All you have to do is go to the job you like, click Apply and attach your CV, and that’s it!
We strongly recommend applying for jobs online before visiting our local office or contacting us over the phone. Here’s why: Your CVs will be in our database where not just one, but all our recruitment consultants can easily view it at the same time, thus, maximizing your chances of finding great job.
2. Interview with Adecco Vietnam Recruitment Consultant
Our consultant will contact you to schedule an interview at our office.
- Assessment: We will conduct job relevant assessments in both English, Vietnamese and other languages that match with your competencies and skills.
- Interview with our consultants: Our consultant will conduct an interview to identify your competencies as well as discuss your career goals and match you with the most suitable job.
- Requirement Mapping: Our consultant will match job assignments from the client with Adecco interviewed candidate’s profile in our database for best suit talent.
3. Interview with Adecco Vietnam client
Our consultants will arrange an interview appointment between you and the client. Also, we will follow up and inform you of the outcome and also provide you with feedback from the client. If successful, you will be offered the position, salary and compensation package.
If you have any questions about the application process, or for more information, please Contact your Adecco branch today.