Country Sales Manager
- Responsible for meeting the Sales Plan & Margin Plan for Detection & Alarm (D&A) line of business.
- Responsible for meeting the order Booking Plan and margins of the Line of business handled.
- Responsible for handling Channel partners / Customers / System integrators – Technical / Commercial / Goal setting / Goal realisation.
- Responsible for generating enquiries – directly and through channel partners and other stake holders like consultants and main contractors.
- Responsible for Plan and Spec activities to maximise the sales / order penetration by continuously engaging with consultants / customers / system integrators and other decision makers.
- Responsible for collection of market intelligence in terms of Market size / Share of Segment / competitor activities etc.
- Responsible for planning and executing A&P activities by coordinating closely with customers / consultants and internal product management team.
- 4-6 years of relevant industry experience
- Experience in relevant industry would be a definite advantage
- Preferably resident of the country where the position is being filled for locational advantage
- Knowledge of the local language would be an advantage
- Result oriented, aggressive & a team player who would be compliant to the core values of the company’s ways of conducting business
- Electrical / Mechanical or Electronics Engineering Degree or Diploma
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Phuong Nguyen for further information: +84 975 625 919 or email email@example.com
- Phuong Nguyen