Added 13 days ago
IndustryFinance & Banking
- Design a scalable, stable and secure platform using cloud platforms, especially AWS, and key technologies such as Kubernetes and Kafka.
- Manage a team of engineers responsible for the timely and quality delivery of a given product or project.
- Lead the team in its daily tasks, prioritize them, and make decisions based on changing business priorities.
- Structure and facilitate the team’s workflow and development process.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders across the company to understand their requirements and translate them into the team's technical requirements.
- Fosters the teams evolution and its members growth, including, but not limited to, 1:1s and performance evaluation
- Plan for future resources requirements and collaborate with the hiring efforts
- Professional experience in a technical management or leadership role.
- Have a technical mindset and understand complex systems design.
- Have an extreme bias towards action. Basically, have the “Get Things Done” type of attitude.
- Be solutions oriented.
- Be able to maintain high-performance within a high-energy and fast-paced work environment.
- Have excellent oral, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Bilingual in English and Japanese is preferred, but either one is fine.
Please contact Ms. Tu Nguyen (email@example.com) for further discussion. Thank you!
- Uyen Nguyen