ExperienceMore than 15 Years
Scope of Position :
- To plan and coordinate the production lines in the plant and to plan effectively to meet monthly quotas according to set targets.
- To lead the lean transformation in production and ensure the continuous improvement process
- Check the materials to make sure the auxiliary materials available in the warehouse meet the production plan.
- Planning, organizing, and managing people to achieve productivity with leading employees
- To develop, implement and supervise manufacturing plans and stratagems, including budgets for capital expansion of operations, plant expansion, major expenditures for facilities and equipment.
- To monitor the preparation and distribution of work orders to factory operations, schedules factory operations and ensure proper work flow at the plant
- To manage the introduction of new product lines while maintaining regular timely schedules of current products. To evaluate the manufacturing and assembly of products in the plant and assume responsibility for product performance, cost and delivery
- To plan and monitor preventive maintenance to make certain that all equipment is functioning properly
- To coordinate the work for production employees
- To assist production supervisors in problems solving accordingly
- To assume full responsibility for the production lines
- To direct subordinates to meet their work objectives
- To train and appraise the performance of subordinates
- To perform any other duties which may be assigned from time to time
- To manage manufacturing engineering tasks (e.g. design, implement, monitor and maintain manufacturing processes more geared towards the people and the finished product)
- At least 10 year experiences while 5 years as factory/production management position
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Good in production planning & control of material
- Good in planning, organizing and control of manpower.
- Must have strong management skills, in particular organization and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Thao Do for further information: +84 855 106 623 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thao Do