Added 11 days ago
Factory HR Manager
Our client, one of the leading sports footwear manufacturers in the world is hiring a potential candidate for the Factory HR Manager.
Define & Execute HR Strategy for responsible factories aligned with Group direction and strategy:
- Act as a business partner to responsible factories.
- Coordinate and execute HR COE for the responsible factories.
- Drive the creation & execution of the People Strategies & Plans that attract, develop and retain employees to support the organizational short- and long-term business needs to drive competitive advantage and address opportunities and threats.
- Keep pace with the human resources market in the area where responsible factories are located, and initiate plans to strengthen company's competitive advantages.
- Develop HR team members, conduct succession plan, and ensure the pipeline of talent in the HR team.
- Over a sustained period of minimum 5 years has demonstrated success in working in a diverse HR environment.
- Experiences in driving change processes and to influence organizational strategy.
- Have managed employee relationships in challenging context, hence the ability to facilitate and negotiate appropriate outcomes to all relevant parties.
- Experience of working in a Factory environment with exposure to Industrial Relations.
- Compensate & benefits.
- Employees relations & Government relations
- Labor law and other legal issues related to HR fields.
- Project & change management methodologies.
- B.A degree in HRM, Business Management or people/social related fields.
- Proficient in using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Ms. Ngan Nguyen at +84 34 8559 861 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate support
- Hoang Ngan Nguyen