Innovation Process Engineer
- Satisfaction of key project objectives (safety, quality/performance, schedule, spending)
- Develop a working understanding of key manufacturing processes
- Process engineering leadership to solve technical/manufacturing problems
- Champion Innovation tools and methods. Develop project handover requirements with internal customers/stakeholders and facilitate project handovers.
- Facilitate new process and product qualification.
- Define and successfully execute projects that support overall business objectives such as process yield, part quality, and production output
- Develop and lead effective project teams utilizing internal and external resources.
- Effectively implement assigned phases of project management methodologies including initiation, planning, implementation and control, and close-out.
- Facilitate meetings to document key manufacturing issues, action items and decisions. Communicate and provide guidance to team members based on organizational goals and company policy
- Manage the performance of team members and outside resources to meet stated objectives. Effectively manage external contractors, engineering consultants, suppliers, and contract manufacturers to achieve project goals and objective.
- Effectively communicate to stakeholders and management goals, objectives, status, and overall performance of projects and activities
- ≥ 5 years of experience with a variety of roles in development, engineering, or operations
- Strong spoken and written language capability in Vietnamese and English
- Prior supervisory/functional management experience
- Proven track record in successfully delivering projects involving technologies, new product/process transfer to high volume manufacturing, and significant financial or strategic impact to the business
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to the development of fundamental understanding for new products/processes, new principles, and new concepts
- Ability to effectively work across engineering and manufacturing functions with the ability to influence decisions / set direction in support of business objectives.
- Demonstrated expertise in process engineering and use of structured problem-solving skills (i.e. MEE, PeX, DMAIC, DSGN, K-T, MIE, etc.)
- Technically curious and willing to learn. Must be comfortable with ambiguity common in early stage development environment, and have the ability to effectively manage resultant change on assigned programs, projects, and teams
- Demonstrated ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries, and experience leading large, multi-national engineering project teams. Practices adaptive management style to effectively manage projects in global operating arena. Has successful experience working with many different cultures on previous international assignments
- Ability to effectively manage self and programs from remote/virtual locations as required
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization (operators up to Sr. Management), Contract Manufacturers, and external Customers
- Work experience in Vietnam or other parts of Asia
- Work experience in Manufacturing roles (engineer, supervisor, etc.)
- Previous roles / experience in one or more technology areas: CM Operations, process engineering, glass forming or finishing, equipment design, ink jet and/or screen printing, chemical strengthening
- Previous experience in the consumer electronics, cover glass, and/or touch panel manufacturing industry
- Previous experience transferring new products and processes to customers/contract manufacturers
- Possesses strong network with global technical community and key external suppliers/partners
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, manufacturing related discipline (Engineering disciplines: Mechanical/Electrical, etc.)
- Master of Science a plus
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Huong Lam for further information: +84 34 3986490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Huong Lam