Merchandising Planning Staff (E-commerce)
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryPurchasing / Procurement / Expenditure / Buyer / Merchandiser
Our client, a global fashion brand, is looking for Merchandising Planning Staff having experience in E-commerce.
- Establish a buying and pricing strategy for current and future seasons.
- Build daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal product strategies and identify growth opportunities.
- Manage day to day performance of the business versus set targets, and pro-actively manage adjustments to ensure strong business results.
- Facilitate strong communications across the Company and ensure awareness is the line with key initiatives.
- Establish strong relationships and communication, stretching from store to CEO.
- Organize and manage inventories.
- Issue POs and monitor production and delivery schedules from the factory to the local warehouse
- At least 5 years experience in merchandising planning for retail industry specializing in fashion.
- Having experience in E-commerce is a plus
- Good command in English communication and written skills.
- A passion for the product, grounded in financial reality.
- Strong financial and commercial awareness, with highly analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate with key stakeholders and influence, at all levels of seniority.
- Strong leadership and good people management skills.
- Able to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Graduated from University is must
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Linh Hoang at email@example.com to discuss further.
- Linh Hoang