- Develop novel real-time algorithms for one or more of the following: computer vision, object detection, tracking or prediction, lane detection, sensor fusion.
- Turn academic research into production level code to support self-driving efforts
- Deploy state-of-the-art perception algorithms on embedded HW
- Contribute to intellectual property in the form of patents
- Experience with modern deep learning perception algorithms and thorough understanding of relevant publications
- Product-quality coding in C++ and/or Python.
- Experience in designing and building machine learning/deep learning data pipelines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge and experience in neural network computation optimization
- Experience in Embedded systems
- Prior academic or industrial experience in autonomous driving
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- M.S degree or above in Electrical / Computer Science, or a related field of study
- PhD Computer Science or related field
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Phuong Nguyen for further information: +84 975 625 919 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phuong Nguyen