Product Development Manager
- Survey the market, look for new ideas related to medical equipment products and supplies to develop product research plans.
- Organize to receive, collect and process product and price information to make research and product improvement directions.
- Access to information about new products and new technologies to provide solutions for researching and designing new products.
- Develop research plan. testing new products, deploying sample work according to the process.
- Consult and give research directions for new products for the Board of Directors
- Manage projects, OEM products from the company
- Understanding the research and product development process, project management
- Experience in R&D Manager or equivalent position in companies with 300 or more people
- Priority to candidates with experience working in companies in medical plastics, medical consumables, high-grade plastics, components
- Has managed a team of 3 people or more
- Good English communication
- Understanding the market, the competitive trend in the same field
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Thao Do for further information: +84 855 106 623 or email email@example.com
- Thao Do