Production Planner, Footwear
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategorySupply Chain / Logistics
Our client, a global apparel & footwear brand, is looking for Production Planner to join their dynamic design team in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Own the execution of PO management process including purchase order creation (where applicable) and change memo issuing in accordance with business requirements
- Analyze weekly exception and unconfirmed PO’s ensuring the execution of actions to resolve issues and maintain CRD dates
- Collaborate with Global Material Supply, QA and vendors to ensure on time deliveries, escalation of issues where required
- Partner with Logistics and Vendors to optimize delivery times ensuring on time delivery
- Measure & monitor factory KPIs and ensure that Vendor scorecards are maintained
- Prepare detailed analytics with clear action points on a continuous basis including production tracking tools to provide effective and timely visibility to Brand & Regions
- Act as a change agent/ambassador throughout the Product Supply and Supply Chain organization by building trust with various levels in the organization, communicate clearly and consistently business objectives and management vision.
- Have at least 2 years working experience in production planning in footwear/apparel/bags - open for candidates from both factory and brand
- Execute PO management process, prefer to have experience in process improvement
- Good communication and negotiation skill to deal with suppliers.
- Willing to travel among suppliers
- Excellent English (writing and speaking) skills. Cantonese and/or Mandarin a plus.
- Excellent Excel, Power Point and Presentation skill.
- Strong analytical skills and systems knowledge, experience in SAP is preferred
- Possesses deep functional subject matter knowledge
- Understanding of supply chain processes.
- Minimum Education Requirement: College/Bachelor’s Degree
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Linh Hoang at +8428 3636 5811 – ext: 710 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Linh Hoang