Added 40 days ago
- Coordinate with internal resources, clients, partners for the execution of projects.
- Define of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring resource availability and allocation. Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress as well as share with clients.
- Identify and resolve project issues. Coordination of change requests to the scope, schedule and related expenses of projects.
- Prepare project status reports.
- Lead team in meeting client expectations and project deliverables.
- Conduct post-project evaluation
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skill
- Minimum 3 years of experience full time working with position of Project Manager
- Experience in Oracle System, Database is an advantage.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Strong communication (in both Vietnamese and English), problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Good client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Word, Excel, Power-point proficiency.
- Fast study for new technology, learn and take exam to get certificate as company request.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in the fields of Computer Science, Electric & Telecommunication, or IT.
- Van Vu