Quality Control Supervisor
CategoryTechnical / Manufacturing
- Frequently be on-site OEM sites in Vietnam and Cambodia to manage the quality control activities of QC Inspectors, inspection protocol, scheduling and training
- Update all information into Quality Management System
- Manage final test inspection related to final verification and compliance through AQL based testing
- Support the Product Development and Product Quality Engineering teams through validation of product specific inspection criteria and checklists for all product in production
- Managed all Supplier Quality Engineering team member activities in the region governing supplier management for component, accessories and final bikes produced in the region
- Supported, schedule, oversee and facilitate task assignment for NPI (New Product Introduction) including Gate reviews for the Quality and Manufacturing team on site at the assembly sites in the region
- Prepared Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly quality status reports for the region of Vietnam and Cambodia.
- At least 7 years working experience in a quality control leadership role. Experience in controlling multinational teams in SEA is a plus. Experience in automotive, bicycle, or ebike experience is advantage.
- Proven track record of developing and/or supporting corrective actions, solutions, and improvements on time
- Specific experience performing AQL inspections with strict adherence to Specific Inspection Criteria
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional, international teams
- Tenacious desire to deliver high quality product on time with exceptional customer service skills with a proven ability to deal effectively with coworkers, vendors, and customers
- Good oral English skills preferred and excellent written English skills required
- Flexibility to travel within region/country, in order to visit contract manufacturing facilities.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in a similar role
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Linh Hoang at +8428 3636 5811 – ext: 710 or email@example.com to discuss further.
- Linh Hoang