Regional Sales Manager (Ethical Channel)
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
Our client is among top 10 pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
1. Field Force Activities Management
- Develop sales plan, lead events and activities. Manage day-to-day activities of sales team.
- Ensure a maximum coverage of clients through appropriately allocating territory for staffs.
- Allocate target to team members. Communicate and get staff’s agreement on incentive scheme. Submit team’s incentive calculation on a timely manner.
- Propose and implement sales plans to meet changing targets and competitive conditions.
- Monitor the cost and effectiveness of sales activities to optimize resources and prioritize spending.
- Conduct field coaching.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction through appropriate allocation of territories and monitoring staffs activity reports and strategic contact with key customers, associations.
- Feedback on market intelligence to the management through reports and informal discussions.
- Liaise with other functions in marketing and customer service to implement campaigns and activities.
- Provide inputs in incentive design stage and communicate to assigned teams. Provide feedback on incentive scheme after implementation.
2. People Management:
- Support employees in implementing of their growth plans. Develop and maintain succession plan and address future staffing issues in a proactive manner.
- Manage team’s development throughout the path to achieve goals.
- Ensure team activities to comply with Company Business Code of Conduct and all local applicable laws within scope of function responsibility.
- Special projects as directed by the Manager
1. Minimum Education Required
- University graduate in Medical / Pharmacy qualification
2. Work Experience:
- At least 3-year relevant experience in management role.
- Experience in working in Pharmaceutical industries/Nutrition companies business with closely interactions with business functions and & external partners
- English fluency
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or directly contact our Consultant - Ms Hoa Pham for further information via +84 974 363 519 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- Hoa Pham