Customer Development Consultant
LocationHo Chi Minh
One of the biggest company in automotive sparepart company looking for a Sales & Marketing Manager to join their company
1. Partners shop development:
- Implement and achieve the number of durable partner shops objective, to ensure the leadership on both quantity and qualitative objectives
- Deploy the working process and methodology, negotiation, business plan per POS definition, contracting and follow up actions.
- Support prospect new candidates and set up new dealers
2. Support business development
- Responsible for the shop business result (all business sell-out result) by monthly review of the selected shop (TOP 20) shop regarding key operation indicators and define action plan with shop owner for further business improvement.
- Fully monitor and control SOA and sell-out volume of brand product.
3. Level of service:
- Take initiatives to be expert on retail shop daily operations and key technical skills on each category business
- Develop and implement SOP’s, technical and commercial training
- During daily visit, present on site follow up audit and business result analysis with shop owners and take immediate actions for improvement
- Responsible for the shop audit and consumer satisfaction result on service quality at shop level. Define an improvement action plan if needed
4. Business Alliances
- Identify and develop potential business that is aligned with the image and concept of company's guideline.
- Improve turnover and profitability with business alliance products and services
- Increase professionalism of service offered by company's network through partnership with business alliance
- Support in area of influence the implementation of the branding strategy and activities locally
- Support in area of the activity the implementation of national exclusive promotions/ support to the network, as well as the branding activities.
- Technical competencies in light mechanical (mandatory)
- Experienced in transversal management
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales or marketing related functions.
- Strong project management skill
- Experienced in training
- Proficient in English both speaking and written is a MUST
- Strong in communication and presentation
- Good at interpersonal skills (MUST)
- Excellent organization skill are essential as well as performance monitoring
- Able to travel, working in the field with a potential of outside standard working hours, including weekend
Minimum bachelor degree in technical automotive or Commercial Management or related
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Ms. My Le at +84 869917419 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- My Le