Senior Transport Strategic Planning Manager
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategorySupply Chain / Logistics
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
Consolidation all transport routes to simulate and design the right fit of transport route planning with efficient transport costing, best utilization transport resources. Ensure the accuracy and effectiveness of transport route optimization model to deliverable to Transport resource planning team including eliminate the issue arise from using planning tools and process at all time.
- Ensure and follow Transport Safety Strategies
- Ensure’ trucks and Subcontractors’ trucks are planned and comply with OSCPs
- Ensure Transport routes and Driver are planned and comply with OSCPs.
- Report BBS/ Near Misses
- Adhere and implement all OMS routines
- Ensure Planning Team to achieve objectives and KPIs
- Ensure Planning Team to deliver the service quality to internal and external customer.
- Review and update Team performance report to Superior Level.
- Provide the expertise knowledge to internal / external stakeholder.
- Initiate and execute the continuous improvement projects
Transport Strategic Planning Manager – Route Optimization
- Consolidate all customer orders to simulate the best efficient transport route model by using planning tool – Paragon by daily basis.
- Effectively to maximize of trucks and Subcontractor’ trucks utilization :
- On Road in real time to pick up products and deliver to destination on time.
- The right truck capacity to carry products load weight and best fulfillment container space.
- Truck turn turnaround, combination products, back hauling.
- Drivers hours working to comply OSCPs
- Conduct transport routes plan with identify transport scheduling for regular customer order and additional customer order.
- Improve transport route plan via getting feedback from Operational sites, if it is required. Frozen the input parameter and amend in planning tool – Paragon to be accuracy at all time.
- Handover the final transport routes plan to Resource Planning Team to assign the right Truck specification, + Truck ID, Driver, to execute the plan.
- Regular review actual transport plan execution, to identify the gap for further improvement.
- Identify transport planning process issue and/or potential planning process improvement, co-working with Analyst Team.
- Identify and communicate with Vendor Management team relate to Subcontractor performance.
- Establish and provide planning performance report to internal stakeholder and/or external stakeholder.
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly Planning Performance review (KPI)
- Planning issue management & resolve
- Customer and Relationship Management
- Cultivate and maintain good working relationship in order to support their efforts in the best possible way, and ensure issues are addressed
- Adhere to regulatory / policy requirement (OSCP) compliance. Manage and control Transport Planning is complied with the laws, regulations
Coordinate with other departments as required
- TMC team
- Vendor management team
- Site and Sector teams
- Transport Service Centralize team.
- IT team
- Business Development / Solution Design
- Project Implementation
- Safety and Security
- Over 7 years management experience in a service related role, preferably in the Supply Chain, Logistics Service Industry
- Strong experience in transportation planning, route optimization, team management
- Experience of the local regulatory environment
- Communication skills (English), spoken and written
- Business Acumen
- Commercial Awareness
- Negotiation Skills
- People Skills
- Toan Chu