Senior Video Editor
- Planning, manipulating and editing provided clips in a way that is invisible to the targeted audience.
- Review script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity.
- Establish a clear understanding of the storyline and purpose of the video's creation
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Collaborate with sale team to optimize the quality and efficiency of video ads during sale campaign.
- Proven work experience as a Video Editor
- Proficient use of video design software such as Sony Vegas, Premiere Pro, Filmora…
- Basic experience in using Photoshop, After Effect
- Ability to understand the desired outcome of a project and the ability to bring them to life.
- Ability in creating 3D animation is an advantage
- Creative mind and story selling skills.
- Experience editing various videos with different lengths.
- Excellent communication skills are required to have a solid understanding of project scope and implementation
-Ability to collaborate well with other creative professionals to supply clients with top-notch finalized products
- An Pham