Adecco's client, a company in Chinese Construction Machine Manufacturing is looking for a Service Manager
- Define the product strategy and roadmap.
- Collect, manage and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases.
- Write the business case for investments and gain internal approval.
- Write Product Requirements and Market Requirements documents.
- Work with internal stakeholders and third parties to assess and establish partnerships.
- Be the recognized expert in the business on the product, the market, relevant technology and the competition.
- Develop core positioning and messaging for the product.
- Perform product demos to customers and develop relationships in key clients (if B2B).
- Lead the virtual product team to ensure delivery of agreed objectives.
- Set pricing.
- Monitor, report and improve product performance.
- Commission market and competitor research.
- Promote the product to sales teams through sales training sessions, webinars, newsletters and other mechanisms.
- Develop and deliver training to technical sales support
- Manage development and marketing projects to deliver to plan
- Collate feedback from sales and customers
- Represent the voice of the customer in senior level management meetings
- Evangelize the product internally and externally
- 5 year(s) of combined experience specializing as product manager of excavator、wheel loader、heavy equipment or similar products.
- Language skill: Fluent communication in Chinese or English
- Results driven and possessed initiative to organize work independently.
- Customer focused and have strong product and marketing knowledge，and good communication skills.
- Hands-on report writing and data analysis skills and willing to travel.
- There are many customer relationships in construction machinery, such as excavators, wheel loaders, rollers, trucks, construction, mining, industrial …….
Bachelor's Degree in Business or Engineering.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Consultant Thanh Dong via +84 24 3218 11 90
- Thanh Dong