Simulation and Testing Manager
- Develop and maintain software-in-the-loop system per development needs and validation requirements.
- Integrate perception, mapping, localization, planning and control algorithm in 3D virtual environment.
- Provide critical input to the architecture and implementation of simulation systems.
- Develop vehicle dynamics model and sensor behaviour model under complex scenarios.
- Develop regression testing tools leveraging both empirical data and simulated scenarios.
- Collect test results and help root cause analysis.
- Capable of developing sensor simulation models, including radar, camera, lidar or others.
- Familiar with systems engineering principles, hardware and software design concepts
- Knowledge in ROS, and/or DDS, Linux kernel.
- Knowledge in real-time testing environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Hands-on working experience with simulation tool
- Familiar with ADAS and autonomous driving system
- Familiar with system (component and vehicle level) testing and validation experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent in C++/C/Python programming and with robust, safety-critical, production code
- M.S degree or above in Electrical / Computer, or a related field of study
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Linh Le for further information: +84 943 356 541 or email email@example.com
- Linh Le