Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
- Be the primary Company Manufacturing technical representative on location at Contract Manufacturing (CM).
- Monitor products at CM to ensure continuous optimal production yields and high product quality.
- Coordinate design rule and process implementation between NPI and Production CMs.
- Collaborate with CMs in new process development, process improvement, and equipment changes to support on-going product quality, reliability, capacity, and cost goals.
- Work CMs to define technology roadmap alignment and capabilities.
- Identify, analyze, and initiate corrective actions within Company and/or CM partner organizations when product or process faults are discovered, including 8D report review and contribution.
- Review critical product issues and resolve escalation and priority conflicts.
- Advocate best practice engineering solutions while maintaining Quality, Schedule, and Cost goals.
- Review technical product requirements and specifications for alignment with CM technology capability.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Self- motivated individual with demonstrated leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- 8+ years of experience in Manufacturing Process Engineering or Quality Engineering in high volume electronics manufacturing environment.
- Expert in soldering and assembly processes.
- Familiar with RF and digital communication systems, circuits and applications.
- Familiar with electric metrology and power supply circuits.
- Familiar with PDM systems (i.e. Agile, Arena, etc.)
- Familiarity with board schematics, BOMs, and test instrumentations.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related Technical Field.
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Linh Le for further information: +84 943 356 541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linh Le