Our client is a foreign manufacturing and trading company, looking for a Chief Accountant in Thai Nguyen and not frequently working in Hanoi
- Organize accounting work in accordance with the conditions of production and business organization and the organizational structure of the company to perform the prescribed functions.
- Training, guiding, supervising, checking and evaluating the work performance of staff.
- Manage the accounting system, accounting books, invoices and documents of the Company in accordance with regulations, scientific and complete...
- Check, record and reflect fully, accurately and promptly economic operations arising in the course of production and business in accordance with the regulations on accounting principles and standards, in compliance with the approved company's regulations and current laws.
- Organize the implementation and inspection of the use and management of expenses, assets and capital sources of the Company.
- Prepare and present periodic financial and internal reports.
- Making tax declarations, tax reports periodically.
- Working with audit and tax agencies.
- Identify, analyze and propose measures to prevent financial risks for the company
- Identify problems in business operations and propose improvement options
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by superiors.
- At least 5 years of experience as the chief accountant for a manufacturing company
- Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles and practices.
- Knowledge of Vietnamese financial law including tax legislation.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- High responsibility in work, honesty, careful in work. Work well under high pressure and strict deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and financial software.
- Able to communicate in English at Business level
University graduate or higher in Finance or Accounting, have a certificate of chief accountant.
Please click to APPLY BUTTON to apply for the position or contact our consultant directly to discuss further information via email@example.com / 0974363519
- Hoa Pham