Private Client Relationship Manager
IndustryFinance & Banking
Our client is one of the leading commercial banks in Vietnam with a sustainable financial foundation and outstanding product – service portfolio. They are looking for a Private Client Relationship Manager ( PCRM) to join their company.
- To customers; for cross-selling investment banking and treasury products.
- Works with PCRM Center Director and Private Banking & Wealth management to ensure consistency in: Service delivery, Goal achievement (Profitability and Market Penetration), Promotional Programs;
- Processes/execute transactions of different kinds of customers, such as:
- Advisory and delivery of Wealth & Investment Products accordance with the Bank's policies and procedures
- Applications for opening/closure of Safe Deposit Boxes
- Delivery of checkbooks and mailing of account statement/advice
- Acceptance and delivery of LC and LG applications/documents to Bills Department as well as customers
- Cross-sells the Bank's products and services to reach the maximum number of qualified kinds of customers;
- Provides quality service to the customers;
- Follows up non-active and low balance customer accounts to generate and/or maximize profit from these accounts;
- Ensures proper display of advertising/merchandising materials and availability of customer forms and brochures in the Priority Banking and guidelines;
- Visits existing and prospective clients;
- Attends customer events whenever possible to strengthen relationship with the client;
- Maintains lists of prospective clients for tracking purposes and establishing relationship with them;
- Reports program activities and development
- At least 5-7-year banking sales experience
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and Word
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Young people are preferable
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, mathematical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Prefer candidate with CFA, ACCA, CPA certificate.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Marketing or equivalent work experience.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please contact Mrs. Hien at +84 901728919 or Hien.firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
- Hien Tang