Executive Search / Headhunting Service
When it comes to recruiting talents for mid-to-senior roles, do you want to settle for what’s available, or search for the right fits?
Of course, we’re all looking for top-notch candidates. Yet recruitment is a real challenge, especially in the current ever-changing labor market.
The great news is, we know where and how to find qualified candidates for you to pick! Our team of 100+ seasoned Recruitment Consultants has the best moves ready to help you attract prospects. We start with great efforts to understand your workforce and finish our work only when you’ve found the right talent.
What we offer:
From management positions to specialist roles, across a wide range of industries:
HR & Legal / IT & Media
- HR – Legal: HR Manager - L&D / C&B / TA Manager - Legal Manager
- Technology: CTO - Head of Sales - Software Developer
- Media: Head of Marketing - Creative Director - Account Manager
- Sales & Marketing: Key Account Manager – Business Development Manager - Project Sales Manager
- Manufacturing: Operations Manager - Production Manager - Quality Manager - Engineering Manager
- Procurement & Logistics: Supply Chain Manager - Purchasing Manager - Logistics Manager
Finance & Accounting / Financial Services / Professional Services
- Finance & Accounting: Chief Finance Officer - Financial Controller - Accounting Manager
- Financial Services: Investment Director - Banking Operations Director - Head of Bancassurance
- Professional Services: Sales & Marketing Manager - Customer Services Manager
Healthcare / FMCG
- Sales & Marketing: Sales & Marketing Manager - Brand Manager - Channel Sales Manager (GT/MT) - Retail & Operations Manager - Head of Distribution
- Technical positions: Medical Affairs Manager - Product Manager (ETC/OTC) - Technical Sales Manager
What you’ll get
- Shorter time-to-fill with our vast talent pool and personal approach to passive candidates.
- Lower hiring and turnover costs with better hires onboard.
- Optimum recruitment efficiency through multiple screening rounds.
- Specialist insights of your niche market, specific functions, pay range, crucial skillset, etc.
- Convenience from our global presence, nationwide network, and wide range of package services.
Why Adecco Vietnam
In-depth knowledge of the market - With 11+ years of experience in the Vietnam market, we gain diverse insights across industries & functions.
Active & pre-qualified talent pool - We pre-screen candidates’ competency to find you the best fits from the first time.
- A team of dedicated experts - Our seasoned consultants commit to the timeline and your expectations.
Excellent recognition through NPS - 92% of our clients are happy and delighted with our services in 2020.
360° solutions ecosystem - All-encompassing and flexible plan to meet your unique needs and ensure you the most convenience.
Strong talent network - With 2 offices in HCMC and Hanoi, we connect you with talents across Vietnam.
Global presence - With 39,000+ employees in 5,000+ branches around the world, we’re ready to give you a hand wherever you are.