Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Are you looking to upgrade the whole recruitment process yet already overwhelmed by your day-to-day obligations?
Are you caught in a vicious circle of hiring and replacement?
Are you having high-volume projects or temporary roles?
If these are what you’re facing, then Recruitment Process Outsourcing – or RPO – is what you need!
With our RPO service, you can have on-site or off-site recruiters working to support in a wide range of areas, ranging from sourcing, hiring to reference check or onboarding processes. We can analyze and provide customized solutions for all stages or parts of your recruitment process, depending on your request.
What we offer
From management positions, specialist to the junior levels, focusing on both technical and non-technical positions.
- HR & Legal / IT & Media - A significant database of candidates with solid backgrounds.
- Industrial - Cover both Sales & Marketing and Manufacturing sectors.
- Healthcare & FMCG - Specialized in recruiting for Healthcare and FMCG-Retails business, ranging from managerial level to specialist.
- Finance & Professional Services - Focus on Sales & Marketing and Technical roles in professional and financial services sectors.
- General Staffing - Support all steps of the recruitment process, starting from planning, sourcing, selection process within the timeline.
What you'll get
- Better quality, better culture-fit candidates that boost cost-efficiency.
- Access to recruitment partner know-how, candidate pool, sourcing best practices, and resources.
- Expert consultancy on the drivers of the market, current recruitment performance, competitor analysis, and talent mapping.
- Improvement in candidate experience, employee value proposition (EVP), and hiring speed.
- A smooth and consistent hiring process at the regional, local and global levels.
Adecco Vietnam is pleased to announce our partnership in a Recruitment Project with Heineken, the world’s leading & proud brewer and the No.1 premium beer brand in Vietnam. We represent Heineken, in particular Tiger Tribe, in seeking talents for several IT positions that support their ambitious digital transformation and innovation plans.
Tiger Tribe is the first multi-functional development hub in Heineken focused on the development and delivery of globally scalable Digital Products. Established in 2022 in Vietnam, Tiger Tribe aims to locate digital product development and innovation as closely as possible to the business and end users.
Why Adecco Vietnam
- In-depth knowledge of the market - With 10+ years of experience in the Vietnam market, we gain complex experience in delivering RPO projects for big MNCs nationwide.
- Global reach, local presence - With 33,000+ employees in 5,000+ branches around the world and 2 offices in HCMC and Hanoi, we can help streamline your recruitment process both locally and globally.
- Active & pre-qualified talent pool - Professional system and wide talent pool across levels, functions, and industries.
- A team of specialists - Specialized recruitment team with more than 30 experienced consultants to meet your workforce needs.
- Excellent recognition through NPS - 92% of our clients happy with our services in 2020.
- 360° solutions ecosystem – One-stop solutions for all your specific human resources needs.