Added 72 days ago
Account Executive (C&B Executive)
LocationHo Chi Minh
We, Adecco Vietnam, are the world’s largest staffing firm. In a nutshell, we’re experts in recruitment and providing world-class payroll and staffing solutions with more than 33,000 passionate employees in 5,000+ branches across 60 countries and territories worldwide.
- Client focused and customer sensitive service behaviour;
- Possesses a strong sense of responsibility, positive disposition, initiative, high integrity and able to work under strict deadlines;
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, yet able to work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- Good command of spoken and written English skills.
Key Performance Indicators
- Involved in the full cycle of payroll processing such as undertaking payroll calculation, performing payroll reconciliation and reporting;
- Ensuring that employee changes are entered correctly and made on timely basis, reviewing changes for proper registration with relevant authorities like social insurance authority, labour department, tax department;
- Monitor the processing checklist and calendars, maintaining precise documentation, providing data/report for respective statutory filling within the stipulated deadlines;
- Examine client(s)’s payroll advice for completeness and clarify with client(s) if in doubt and upload data in system for processing;
- Involved in annual year-end tax finalization. To generate tax finalization form for clients and to provide resolution to any related queries;
- Maintain proper filling and documentation of all relevant documents (Payroll advice, reports and correspondence pertaining to client(s) payroll);
- In-charge of on-boarding and off-boarding process including prepare and distribute offer letter, labour contract, annex, agreement, termination letter to employees;
- Follow, update employee’s contracts/agreements status and prepare paperwork accordingly;
- Send reminder to Department Line Managers regarding employees’ contract expiration;
- In charge of Social insurances declaration on Social Insurance system, following by related paperwork preparation & filling;
- Provide details of Premium Health Insurance package to employees and support employees in reimbursement;
- Update Master Record timely and accurately;
- Register PIT code and dependent for employees to Tax Authority;
- Making data for process monthly payroll reports including prepare time attendance records, data-changed and incomes incurred, to prepare pay slip and send to employees;
- Reconcile bank account with employees to ensure accurate info provided;
- Answer employees’ inquiries related to payroll, state insurance and contracts;
- In charge of C&B ad-hoc tasks assigned by Team Lead and Operations Lead;
- Involved in the full cycle of Billing processing such as billing calculation, performing invoice issue and coordinate and follow finance policy/procedure to complete the invoice.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree/ Professional Certificate in HRM or its equivalent.
- 2+ years of relevant working experience in payroll, preferably in an outsourcing environment or have managed large employees’ payroll in a multi-national company.
- Excellent in Excel and Payroll Software Microsoft Office;
- Working in one of the world’s leading HR Solutions Provider (recruitment and payroll & staffing…) with professional & dynamic environment
- Annual performance bonus
- Learning & Training to develop your competence and broaden your knowledge
- Collective activities (Team building, Workshops, 20/10, Halloween, X’mas, Tet dinner…)
- Leaves up to 20 days and above depending on the internal level (Annual leave, Personal leave, X’mas…)
- Mobile phone allowance
- Premium Health and Personal Accident Insurance for yourself.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click "APPLY WITH ADECCO", or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion
- Hien Duong