Account Lead (C&B Lead)
LocationHo Chi Minh City
We, Adecco Vietnam, are the world’s largest staffing firm. In a nutshell, we’re experts in recruitment and providing world-class payroll and staffing solutions with more than 33,000 passionate employees in 5,000+ branches across 60 countries and territories worldwide.
We're looking for Account Lead position, who is responsible for liaising with Local Authorities, suppliers, clients and other Depts., other team members, Associates:
- Client’s end-to-end service solutions (contract (after sales), invoice, payment, collection, issue management…)
- Ensure the accuracy and correct of data input
- In charge of generalizing data and do the Daily, Weekly and Monthly Sales reports
- Be able to communicate efficiently with clients and issue the appropriate solutions when problems arise
- Perform variety of administrative tasks as requested by the branch.
- Maintain excellent business relationship with clients.
- In charge of Social insurances declaration on Social Insurance system, following by related paperwork preparation & filling
- Provide details of Premium Health Insurance package to employees and support employees in reimbursement
- Update Master Record timely and accurately
- Register PIT code and dependent for employees to Tax Authority
- Making data for process monthly payroll reports including prepare time attendance records, data-changed and incomes incurred, to prepare pay slip and send to employees.
- Involved in annual year-end tax finalization. To generate tax finalization form for clients and to provide resolution to any related queries.
- Answer employees’ inquiries related to payroll, state insurance and contracts
People & Performance Development
- Follow all the organization's activities comply with relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards.
- Follow the planned execution of individuals KPI to achieve individual goals and revenue.
- Participate in performance reviews are undertaken regularly by Manager.
- Understand in regards to job opportunities and personal development and cross train in all areas of Adecco business lines.
- Attend all meetings, training sessions as requested by Managers.
- Work cooperatively with all colleagues to meet company target
- Follow the organizational performance against planned objectives and targets; set appropriate plans in place to rectify any shortfalls.
- Ensure all business performance reports - daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reviews are completed in a timely manner as requested to review business and record results and plans.
- Follow compliance with company’s Core Values and Country’s statutory requirements. Maintain highest level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Represent the organization image and ensure the quality of services render to the clients and employees.
- Follow set service delivery targets/objectives/key performance indicators/critical business standards
- Follow implemented necessary actions to ensure that performance levels and objectives and met.
- Manage all facets of the daily operations to ensure operational commitment and successful implementation of predetermined strategies and goals
- 3+ years in relevant fields, 2 years in similar capability.
- Management of 3-5 employees in department.
- Excellent in Excell, Microsoft Office.
- Customer oriented, good negotiation skills.
- Good Organisational & Administrative skills.
- Good Communication skills (wirtten and verbal)
- Degree in related fields.
- Working in one of the global leading firms in recruitment, payroll and staffing with professional & dynamic environment.
- Annual performance bonus.
- Training courses to develop your competence.
- Collective activities (Team building, Company’s events – 20/10, Halloween, X’mas...) organized by the Company.
- Mobile phone allowance.
- Premium Insurance for yourself.
If you are interested, please click "APPLY WITH ADECCO", or send your English CV to the Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com for further discussion.
- Hien Duong