LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategorySupply Chain / Logistics
Our client, an international buying office, is looking for Account Manager to manage the activities of Vietnam merchandising team.
- Manages the activities of merchandisers to create value for the company
- Ensures merchandisers secure business through competitive quotations and manages new development activities effectively
- Develop strong personal relationship with key accounts.
- Enforces correct business practices and adherence to procedures within team
- Ensures customer promise of quality and delivery are kept
- Develops team members, providing training, career planning, and progression
- Ability to take initiative, ownership and accountability for the business
- Responsible for maintaining healthy margins and cash flow for business within the team
- Minimum 8 years working experience in merchandising/sourcing at trading company or buying office with at least 3 years at managerial position
- Familiar with US/EUR markts
- Experience in hardline categories including homewares, kitchen wares, bathwares...
- Fluent in Vietnamese & English written and spoken skills. Ability to speak Chinese is a plus.
- Good negotiation ability
- Self-motivated team player & willing to work under pressure.
- University degree, preferably in International trade, Marketing and/or business administration, economics, engineering or other relevant discipline.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Linh Hoang at email@example.com to discuss further.
- Linh Hoang