LocationHo Chi Minh City
We, Adecco Vietnam, are the world’s largest staffing firm. In a nutshell, we’re experts in recruitment and providing world-class payroll and staffing solutions with more than 33,000 passionate employees in 5,000+ branches across 60 countries and territories worldwide.
We're looking for Junior Accountant position, who is responsible for accounting and reporting process, implementation of internal controls; ensuring the provision of efficient transaction processing in conformance with company policies and internal controls; to follow the values and mission of the company.
- Follow financial and accounting goals in support of business operations and strategic directors
- Data input in Accounting system and ensure all data complied with all statutory requirements in Vietnam
- Check all invoices, documents to comply with rules and law
- Checking with client to make sure red invoice is issued correctly with full supporting documents
- Monitoring Trade Account Receivable and collection. Ensuring due payments are highlighted for necessary actions per SOP
- Prepare petty cash/TT payments. Coordinate with bankers for payment/transfer arrangement
- Coordinate with External Auditor for ad-hoc and year-end audit
- Coordinate with tax agents on tax submission
- Operate Accounting system
- Prepare and submit Tax Reports as per deadline
- Assist Senior Accountant in working with Tax Office for tax related issues
- Work with Senior Accountant to implement measures to reach individual KPI
- Do the office asset check in bi-quarterly basis
- Ensure group / internal management reports are prepared within the stated deadlines
- Provide information for standard and ad hoc reports
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards
- Ensure that all company reports are completed in a timely manner
People & Performance Development
- Follow the planned execution of individuals KPI to achieve individual goals and revenue.
- Understand in regards to job opportunities and personal development and cross train in all areas of Adecco business lines.
- Participate in personal development and career path plans to be able to achieve in visual development and training.
- Participate in performance reviews are undertaken regularly by Managers.
- Attend all meetings, training sessions as requested by Director / Manager.
1 year in services related environment and similar capability
University degree in Accounting or Finance
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click "APPLY WITH ADECCO", or contact Ms. Mi Pham at email@example.com or phone number 028 3636 5811 for further discussion.
- Mi Pham