Agency Distribution Office Head, Da Nang / Nha Trang
IndustryFinance & Banking
- A passionate Head of Agency Distribution Model for Da Nang or Nha Trang Office position is a newly-established position who will support the Central business unit for Agency Distribution Model to develop the business networks as well as professional life planners under a close and friendly supervision and guidance of the Regional Head of Business Model at one of the top five largest life insurers in Vietnam.
- The role incumbent shall be capable of supporting the business operations and coordinating closely with the Regional Head of Business Model to the fullest to break down the business strategies, premier life planners recruiting initiatives as well as absorb business directions to bring into execution.
- In charge of managing Premier Agency Distribution Office daily sales and operation, support Agency Business Model Coaches, and all level of exchange agents in Premier Agency Distribution Office to fulfill their responsibility in running activities.
- Recruits and Develops Agency Business Model Coaches, Business Model Planning Director. Managing the recruitment process, training process.
- Conducts the Training sessions for Coaches, Directors, Managers and Planners, meeting, Sales seminar, COP (Career Opportunity Program), Planning, Leading exchange force to achieve company goals.
- Plans, supervises and manages the target operating model and sales activities to align with company policy.
- Co-operates with relevant departments to maintain normal daily sales activities and operation.
- Ensures the sales quality, meet the FY & TOT target.
- Re-positions the image of exchange in the city.
- Academic achievements - University degree, training certificates;
- At least 5 year working experience in business development and project management, bancassurance partnership distribution or hospitality services;
- The ideal candidate will have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client management, and organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service;
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Degrees in Economics, Business Administration, Insurance, Hospitality, Finance and Banking.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Mr. Vinh Phan at +84 28 3636 5811 - ext. 38 or via email to Vinh.Phan@adecco.com for immediate consideration.
- Vinh Phan
- Tel.+84 28 3636 5811 Ext.38