Assistant Manager, Supply Chain Operations
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategorySupply Chain / Logistics
Our client is a global leader in household consumer goods currently looking for a Assistant Supplier Quality Manager
Our client, one of leading companies specializing in home improvement products, is looking for an Assistant Manager, Supply Chain Operations role (can be considered to Manager level if the candidate is HiPo) who:
- Support new production business partners on boarding process.
- Identify and mitigate fulfillment risks and drive vendors on-time delivery.
- Conduct the supplier capacity assessment and delivery risk mitigation.
- Identify and resolve root causes of supply chain inefficiency.
- Leads evaluation and analytical activities to understand supplier operational costs, production processes, and sub-tier integration points.
- Be the window contact between suppliers and internal functional groups to deliver supply chain related value.
- Conduct plants visit and capacity assessment to proactive manage the supplier risks.
- Drive supply chain improvement and value creation projects.
- At least 8 years of experience in planning/supply chain management area in with manufacturing background to understand production planning and manufacturing process constraints.
- At least 3 years of experience at managerial position.
- Knowledge of factory operations/production management/six sigma and lean manufacturing a plus.
- Possess a deep knowledge of Supply Chain, including forecasting, supply planning, and manufacturing operations
- Highly effective communicator with the ability to manage complex relationships, obtain buy-in, and interface with Senior Leadership
- Project management skill is an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations Management, International trade or related work experience.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Linh Hoang at +8428 3636 5811 – ext: 710 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Linh Hoang