Assistant Supplier Quality Manager
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryTechnical / Manufacturing
Our client is a global leader in household consumer goods currently looking for a Assistant Supplier Quality Manager
- Play as the quality local point to manage and improve the local and SEA suppliers or their sub-tier suppliers' activities in term of the quality process control and quality of finished sourcing products;
- Issued, reviewed and improved the supplier corrective actions and preventive actions using an 8D approach;..
- Facilitate and promote use of Six Sigma, Lean, and statistical tools and DMAIC methodology for quality improvement project;
- Support sourcing team in the supplier qualification and selection process (APQP), support product development team in the new product lunch;
- Conduct the onsite supplier audits as scheduled...
- At least 6 years working experience with technical, quality role in home appliances/electrical/electronic/mechanical manufacturing companies with demonstrated experience in supplier auditing, quality assurance, quality control and quality management, familiar with statistical quality control tools, such as FMEA, gage R&R, SPC etc.
- Demonstrated leadership skill with excellent coaching and problem-solving capabilities.
- Must have the strong experience and background in ISO9001, Lean Six Sigma, Countinuous Improvement, NPI project management etc.
- Fluent in oral and written in English and Vietnamese, willing to take frequent travel and work with suppliers...
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics/mechanical engineering or other technical field of study such as chemistry or material science;
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Linh Hoang at +8428 3636 5811 – ext: 21 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Linh Hoang