LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryLegal / Compliance
IndustryLaw / Legal / Compliance
Our client is a leading international company in the field of law and legal consulting.
The role is responsible for supporting the Managing Partner and others partner/lawyers.
- Support the Managing Partner and others partner/lawyers;
- Carry out research, advice and legal opinion work;
- Attend meetings with clients and other third parties;
- Liaise with government departments and organisations;
- Draft documents and co-ordinate the preparation of Vietnamese and English language versions of documentation;
- Undertake business development activities (if necessary);
- Assist in promotional activities and external legal assistance programmes organised or undertaken by the Firm;
- Perform such other tasks as would be usually carried out by lawyers within the Firm.
- 5-10 years of experience in Law Firm;
- Fluency in oral and written Vietnamese and English;
- Familiarity and legal expertise in one or more of the following areas: banking and finance; corporate/commercial legal work; foreign investment; equitization; oil and gas; securities; real estate.
- Ability to work individually and on the team as well as the ability to adapt effectively to various personalities;
- Good practice of customer service and advisor to different nationalities of clients.
- University degree or higher in law with outstanding academic results;
Please click the APPLY button or contact Mr. Quoc Thang at +84 28 3636 5811 - Ext 711 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Thang Nguyen