Added 14 days ago
Backend Developer (PHP)
- Planning, designing and developing new features for distributed systems on the cloud.
- Planning, designing and developing new features on top of Symfony and Yii 1.x frameworks.
- Keep yourself up to date with the latest technologies to help you create scalable and resilient systems.
- Integrating different advertising services (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook).
- Development of well tested and organized standalone components.
Skills and Requirements
- A degree in Computer Science or related IT degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience with PHP development of web-based solutions
- English speaking (Business level)
- Solid knowledge of OOP, software architecture and design patterns
- Experience with PHP frameworks like Symfony, ZF, Yii, or Laravel
- Ability to learn new languages and frameworks
- Good knowledge of SOLID Principles
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience in distributed version control systems such as GIT or Mercurial
Nice to have
- Good understanding of messaging brokers such as Kafka, SQS or RabbitMQ
- Experience building large-scale API products
- Experience in a technologically sophisticated environment such as building cloud-native applications
- Knowledge of event-driven systems
- Experience with automated unit testing
- Experience with containerization
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration
- Experience with Jira, Confluence
Please contact Ms. Phuong Truong (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details. Thank you.
- Uyen Nguyen