BIM ME VN
CategoryDesign / Decorative / Architect
BIM Modelling: MEP, Architectural, Structural
The BIM Modeller is responsible for the coordination, sequencing, constructability and producing as-built models using BIM software.
A summary of the responsibilities of this position are, and not limited to, as follows:
• Produce constructible 3D drawings and be able to translate into 2D shop drawings of various trades.
• Study, analyse and understand tender and construction drawings.
• Review and fabricate models and drawings.
• Update site progression information and ensure the accuracy of shop drawings.
• Adherence to safety practices in the workplace.
• Education: Minimum Diploma or bachelor’s degree in HVAC, Mechanical, Environment major from Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Hanoi Architect University, Hanoi Industrial University, Hanoi Construction University
• Experience: Prefer Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in BIM modelling; Open for Freshers, Junior level
• Technical competencies: Proficient in Revit and Autocad
• Prefer candidates can speak English well
Value Add of Position
• Strong written and communication skills in order to assist Manager on drafting and presenting PowerPoint slides to clients.
• Ability to anticipate potential discrepancies in building works.
• Able to produce digital mock up units/4D sequencing.
Please click on the "Apply" button or contact our Consultant (Ms. Quynh Chu) for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: 0377702104
Minimum Diploma or bachelor’s degree in HVAC, Mechanical, Environment major from Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Hanoi Architect University, Hanoi Industrial University, Hanoi Construction University
- Quynh Chu