Business Development Director
LocationHo Chi Minh
IndustryFood & Beverage
Adecco's client - an international F&B company is looking for a Business Development Director to be based in Ho Chi Minh City.
- This position will responsible for expanding store network with profitable sites for the international F&B company by ensuring best site selection and acquisition, location leadership, trade area dominance.
- Business partner to BOD – providing insights, analysis and value add reporting.
- Acquired basic familiarity and knowledge of the geographic profile relevant to the business development thrust of the region. Conducts site mapping together with the Business Development Manager and Operations Managers to identify possible sites for the following
- Store Development (Strategic Planning, Market Mapping, Site Identification, Contact Landlord, R.E Term Negotiation, R.E Package Preparation, Contract Signing)
- Development planning for successful development of new stores, which would include extensive financial investment analysis, pro-forma modeling of new developments, opportunistic investment strategies and potential public participation
- Source acquisition opportunities, conceptual planning
- Manage activities with architects, engineers, and other consultants to plan projects related to public entitlement, site permits, acquisition due diligence and closing activities.
- Direct and manage the Development Project Execution Team responsible for the construction of projects, coordination of designers and consultants and general contractor, etc.
- Monitor and assure timely completion of the investment and development within the established budget, schedule and required investment returns.
- Work with Development team to transition project acquisition and entitlement to project programming, design and delivery phase.
- Manage and develop people capability and engagement of whole Development team: Real Estate, Architect Design, Construction and Maintenance.
- At least 5 years of experience in store development leasing and real estate management. Candidates with F&B, Retail industry background is highly preferred.
- Must possess strong financial analyses skills, including detailed discounted cash flow analysis and demonstrated ability to analyze and implement complex financial models and structures and evaluation of corresponding risks.
- Relationship building and negotiating skills for navigating company investment.
- Bilingual effective communication (English - Vietnamese) both in written and verbal.
- University degree holders in relevant fields of Economics, Business, Engineering, Real Estate.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Ky Anh Nguyen via email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate response.
- Ky Anh Nguyen