Business Development Executive (Software Solut
LocationHo Chi Minh City
· Lead generation activities, including the identification and qualification of prospects, key decision makers and influencers, via research, cold calling and email follow up; feeding information into CRM database
· Making contact with prospects the objective of securing sales appointments with targeted companies.
· Represent company business at trade exhibitions, events and shows
· Respond to RFI documents
· Maintain a sales pipeline of sufficient value to ensure that the sales target is achieved – minimum 300% of software licenses.
· Maintain details of all sales activities and prospect status in the CRM system. Maintaining full, accurate and up to date information relating to the latest status of all sales prospects in CRM including, the sales stage, copies of any visit reports, proposal documents etc., also as the sales process progresses, the likely value of each sale, probability and expected ‘closing’ date of the sale.
· Conduct initial sales meetings / presentations to build credibility, understand prospect needs and demonstrate our capabilities.
· Conduct discovery sessions with prospect to understand current process and identify problems/issues with existing processes (Pain Chain/business process analysis)
· Review findings of discovery sessions and agree structure/scope of custom demo, building custom demos (with pre-sales support) and presenting them to prospects as required
· Create client proposals
· Prospect follow up, negotiation and close (ensuring that the terms of the software license agreement are acceptable to both parties)
· Ensure all issues discovered during the pre-sales cycle are effectively documented in pre-sales notes. To ensure that any potential issues can be communicated to the ops team.
· Completion of sales contracts and other required documentation
· Obtain a press release and an agreement for a case study for all successful sales
· Brief operations team with proposed client solution during Internal Kick Off meeting, ensure that the summary pre-sales notes are fully understood, for a ‘fast-start’ to the project.
· Attend External Kick Off meeting to ensure continuity between sales and operations
· Any other reasonable duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role
· Fluent in the main language of the territory
· Experience of consultative, B2B software and solutions sales up to C-Suite and in large, complex global businesses.
· A proven and consistent track record of sales success
· Strong commercial and negotiation skills.
· Proven software solution selling skills
· Strong communication and people skills, including face to face, over the telephone and in writing; confident in dealing with individuals at various levels in an organization.
· Hunter mentality, proactive and independent, willing to go the extra mile.
· Strong desire to excel in a dynamic and challenging environment.
· Able to work and stay organised in a fast paced environment.
· Technically adept and capable of learning new software.
· A capable and independent operator, with a high level of personal ‘drive’ and ‘ownership’, but also the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
· Systematic and process driven with an analytical approach to problem solving / overcoming barriers. Ability to listen and interpret user needs (apart from user wants) and provide workable solutions to problems
· Willingness to learn technical detail and present/demonstrate software effectively.
· High personal standards, integrity and attention to detail, able to demonstrate effective judgement and decision making.
· A willingness to travel throughout the territory and beyond as required.
Should you need any further information, please kindly contact Ms. Minh Anh (Joy) at (+84) 855790401 or send your resume to email@example.com to have further discussion.
- Anh Vo