Business Development Manager
LocationHo Chi Minh City
A Business Development Manager position has just arisen in a global medical device company.
This Business Development Manager role will implement the sales strategy to achieve maximum results for the whole country.
- Work with sales and marketing management to develop and manage tactical and strategic sales plans to penetrate key accounts
- Contact all assigned hospitals on a regular basis as required to achieve and service business.
- Quantify business opportunities presented by customers’ new products/projects and work with technical and product development teams to define those
- Provide necessary follow-up to expedite orders and resolve problems involving payments, delivery and product performance.
- Evaluate territory performance against established objectives/guidelines (sales forecast, budget, number of new accounts, etc.) and take appropriate action to continuously improve performance.
- Coordinate efforts with Sales, Marketing, Operations, QA/RA, Finance and Senior Management resources as needed
- A demonstrated track record for meeting sales objectives in a Medical Consumables / Devices
- Strong capability to open new accounts and service customers.
- A solid understanding of the medical consumable industry.
- Minimum 7 years of Sales experience with a leading medical consumable company
- Bachelors degree related to pharmaceutical, marketing, or commercial is an advantage.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms Mai Tran at +84 28 3636 5811 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Mai Tran