Business Development Manager
- Drive customer sales and profit initiatives to achieve business goals and assigned revenue quota.
- Monitor budget publications and announcements from customer base and target customers, channelling information to management.
- Collaborate with company’s product managers and distributors, assists in developing relationships with customers maintaining a professional standard that is consistent with company corporate policy and procedures.
- Work with sales and marketing management to develop and manage tactical and strategic Sales & Marketing plans to penetrate key accounts.
- Contact all Key accounts on a regular basis as required to achieve and service business...
- Seek new opportunities and drive continuous improvement for coordination and management of existing business.
- Quantify business opportunities presented by customers’ new products/projects and work with technical, product development teams and CPs to define those.
- Create and maintain long term business relationships at the senior level within customer base...
- Provide necessary follow-up to expedite orders and resolve problems involving payments, delivery and product performance.
- Evaluate territory performance against established objectives/guidelines (sales forecast, budget, number of new accounts, etc.) and take appropriate action to continuously improve performance.
- Monitor and provide accurate forecast of orders and sales for the assigned territory by CPs and product group weekly for weekly daily management calls as well as monthly..
- Provide ongoing communication to management regarding customer risk, opportunity, development and direction in market. Assessing business potential of current and new customers is a key...
- Keep management abreast of market conditions, product performance and make recommendations for future growth potential such as acquisitions, new market strategies, new product development based on market trends, etc.
- Manage expenses within specified budget and company policy guidelines.
- Commercial excellence: well defined go to market strategy - CPs selection and deployment strategies based on market needs and opportunities.
- Operational excellence: Drive rigor in standard dealer operation works (CPs scheduled reporting, sales, technical and service capabilities of CPs) and ensure sustainment.
- Provide business case for new product registrations with CPs and RA team.
- Upkeep sufficient SFDC opportunities and its accuracy (stages, closing dates) to ensure it tallies with FC...
- A demonstrated track record for meeting sales objectives in a life science or Medical Device company; year over year results.
- Strong capability to manage multiple distributors’ environment.
- Demonstrated functional experience in areas such as strategic selling, Key Account Management.
- A team player that treats individuals with dignity and respect.
- Minimum 3 years of Sales experience with a leading life science or medical consumable company.
- Sales & Marketing experience in Vietnam market is a MUST.
- Travel: As and when required.
- A strong command of written and spoken English is a MUST
- Ability to develop a highly competent CPs sales team and translate market strategy into an executable sales plan.
- Proven leadership skills; strong leadership style that creates a team environment to achieve results
- Strong business acumen..
- High motivation and energy level.
- High integrity and honesty
- Creative and innovative, but detailed orientated
- Ability to leave “ego” at the door, effective time manager
- Self-starter and independent thinker that is team focused
- Entrepreneurial thinker and actor towards company’s objectives
- Demonstrates high level of engagement
- Loyal and discreet, positive mind-set, easy to work with, intuition towards others
- Gain and maintain trust and recognition from others
- Willing to take on responsibility and to deliver high level of service
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business..
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Chau Vu for further information: +84 387 024 142 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chau Vu