Added 29 days ago
Business Development Manager
CategoryTechnical / Manufacturing
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person;
- Gathering and do market analysis and customer information;
- Finding and approach the potential customers;
- Represent organization, products to customers;
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- Liaising with customers to check the progress of existing orders;
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations;
- Preparing sales quotation and proposal to customers;
- Preparing some kinds of report relate to sales;
- Any other related jobs pertaining to sales and marketing functions.
- Managing and coaching the sales team to the sales budget as requirement
- Yearly prepare the strategic and action plan to achieve target.
- Weekly report on sales status.
- Male/Female age 32 -45
- Having Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- At least 5 years experience in sales or related industry
- Strong selling skill, interpersonal skill and strong service mind.
- Enthusiastic, initiative, be able to work under pressure & independently.
- Good command of English
- Being able to speak Japanese is preferable
- Computer literacy: word, excel, power point
- Good at presentation & leadership
- Able to work extended hours on occasion when required.
- Result oriented.
- Have private car to use in daily jobs is an advantage (The company will pay for fuels, road tickets and maintenance expenses)
- Hong Pham