Business Development Support Executive
LocationHo Chi Minh
Adecco Vietnam is a part of The Adecco Group, the world's leading recruitment and payroll & staffing specialist, with more than 5,100 offices in over 60 countries & territories worldwide. We are big enough to make impact and small enough to care.
Over 10 years of experience in Vietnam, we have developed a wide network and expertise to assist companies in building successful and sustainable businesses.
Working at Adecco is a great way to a pivotal role in life and society while developing yourself and your career in a global, evolving organization.
We empower our people to carve their own career paths their way. If you can make an impact, we’ll provide the career development opportunities you need to achieve your potential and thrive.
- Business Development Support
- Support Department Head in communication, translation (for Chinese) and drafting Proposals in powerpoint and excel/ Terms of business in MS word
- Support Business Development Team members in drafting Proposals/ Terms of business if assigned
- For some clients, supporting in qualifying clients on their needs and obtain information on their requirements
- Support in Administrative works such as CRM system key in, documentation record, reports preparation
- Other tasks as assigned by Dept Head
2. People & Performance Development
- Ensure all the organization's activities comply with relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards
- Drive significant increases in individual performance, including the development and implementation of a training and development strategy
- Cooperate with the team to maximize service delivery and ensure that the business’ operations are maintained and enhanced in accordance with Adecco’s standards and contractual obligations
3. Business Delivery
- Client Management and Cross-function collaboration
- Support department head and other team member to follow up with clients to implement service solutions
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships with the major clients and supporting activities, especially Chinese Clients
- Strictly cooperate with operation team and team members in service ability for the best service delivery Key Performance Indicators
- Bachelor Degree
- 6 months to 2 years in professional B2B services related environment and in similar capability
- Excellent Time Management and multitasking
- Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal)
- High level of disciplinary and self-autonomy at work
- Detailed-oriented, resilience.
- Excellent in MOS
- Fluency in Chinese
- Can communicate in English
- Working in one of the world’s leading HR Solutions Provider (recruitment and payroll & staffing…) with professional & dynamic environment
- Annual performance bonus
- Learning & Training to develop your competence and broaden your knowledge
- Collective activities (Team building, Workshops, 20/10, Halloween, X’mas, Tet dinner…)
- Leaves up to 20 days and above depending on the internal level (Annual leave, Personal leave, X’mas…)
- Mobile phone allowance
- Premium Health and Personal Accident Insurance for yourself.
If you are interested, please click "APPLY WITH ADECCO", or send your English CV to the Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.
- Hien Duong