Business Director - HCMC
LocationHo Chi Minh City
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
- Direct Business/Branch Directors to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of sales operations so as to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction
- Work with Managing Director to set performance targets for each product group/products and ensure that each Business/Branch Directors meets targets pertaining to sales and productivity.
- Ensure NOPAT performance is maintained; analyse and propose solutions when not meet and target
- Work with Managing Director to develop and understand metrics to measure inventory asset utilization to ensure cohesiveness in maintaining and measuring inventory
- Work with Logistics and Suppliers/Principal to ensure availability of products;
- Monitor the overall inventory of each branch with an emphasis on aging stock, and ensure that no out of stock items for branches and as well as customers.
- Follow up on aging stock, discontinued or returning product, communicate updates on inventory operations to Managing Director
- Ensure that all products are sold through within a reasonable time frame, and to work with Marketing and Managing Director to propose price reduction for specific products when required for the purpose of reducing inventory under charge by executing promotions and other inventory related events in stores
- Work with the team for development of plans to prevent stock loss
- Manage all stock in events of supplier having new versions of products and informed PTG to stop distributing old versions
- Manage and review for consignment products
- Work with Supplier/Principal to develop brand/product strategy in Vietnam as well as maintain win-win relationship
- Communicate to Managing Director and Board of Management about current or potential supplier/principals performance problems
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of marketing campaigns, promotions and pricing nationwide
- Supervise and visit BU/branches to ensure adherence to policies and procedures, while providing comments and recommendations in products, sales strategy, promotions and pricings in the area of improvement to ensure optimum and superior customer service; interact with Branch/BU Director to improve productivity
- Investigate reasons behind any problems and issues of products and develop and implement corrective plans as well as to provide support to Branch/BU Director as they implement action plans
- Understand the competitors to identify and address the issues which impact to sales of our own products, and establish the development of plans through strategic initiatives to enhance sales performance .
- Participate and contribute insights in meetings for new product development or new sales initiatives
- Communicate weekly with BU/Branch Director to highlight strategic direction and to keep them updated on specific issues.
- Oversee key process improvement projects identified by Managing Director and monitor key milestones.
- Experience in Sales for 15-20 years in Home Appliance electronic products
- Understand well for all Channel of Sales, GT, MT, B2B and e-commerce.
- Proficient in English language
- Global mind-set, understand the operation of multinational company
- Subordinate around 50 peoples
- University degree.
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Kim Le for further information: +84 901 311 224 or email: Kim.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kim Le