Business Support Executive
Adecco Vietnam is a part of The Adecco Group, the world's leading recruitment and payroll & staffing specialist, with more than 5,100 offices in over 60 countries & territories worldwide. We are big enough to make impact and small enough to care.
Over 10 years of experience in Vietnam, we have developed a wide network and expertise to assist companies in building successful and sustainable businesses.
Working at Adecco is a great way to a pivotal role in life and society while developing yourself and your career in a global, evolving organization.
We empower our people to carve their own career paths their way. If you can make an impact, we’ll provide the career development opportunities you need to achieve your potential and thrive.
- Prepare business result, forecast and KPI report for Business Head.
- Keep track on Sales contract and ensure the proper process according to Company’s policy.
- Provide support for Presentations, Sales bidding if required.
- Provide immediate support and give advice to Sales team in terms of process, template, and guidelines.
- Support with Collection.
- Support for business events/activities.
- Other ad-hoc tasks.
- Min 1 year in admin or related business function from services-related companies (open for fresher).
- Excellent Time Management and multitasking
- Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent Customer Service mindset
- Detailed-oriented, resilience.
- Effective English communication.
- Working in one of the world’s leading HR Solutions Provider (recruitment and payroll & staffing…) with professional & dynamic environment
- Annual performance bonus
- Learning & Training to develop your competence and broaden your knowledge
- Collective activities (Team building, Workshops, 20/10, Halloween, X’mas, Tet dinner…)
- Leaves up to 20 days and above depending on the internal level (Annual leave, Personal leave, X’mas…)
- Mobile phone allowance
- Premium Health and Personal Accident Insurance for yourself.
If you are interested, please click "APPLY WITH ADECCO", or send your English CV to the Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com for further discussion.
- Hien Duong