Adecco is the world’s largest staffing firm. In a nutshell, we’re experts in recruitment and providing world-class payroll and staffing solutions. With more than 33,000 passionate employees in 5,000+ branches across 60 countries and territories worldwide, we’ve got you covered.
Working at Adecco Vietnam is a great way to a pivotal role in life and society, all while developing yourself and your career.
We are currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate to fill up our C&B Intern position:
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the accuracy and high quality of C&B admin services providing to client.
- Ensure all distributions as required by laws have been submitted within timeline.
- Liaising with internal teams & Government
What do we look for?
- Excellent Verbal Communications skill
- Knowledge of Negotiation skills
- Detail-oriented, good time-management/planning
- Knowledge of Labor code, SMUI & PIT law
- A third-year or last-year student who can commit to work full-time for 6 months
- Junior or Senior student is recommended.
- Excellent in both speaking and writing English, good English is a plus.
- HR major is preferred
- Internship allowance.
- One day a month of paid leave.
- Collective activities (Team building, workshops, Company events – 20/10, Halloween, X’mas...) organized by the Company.
- Many opportunities to promote to a full-time employee.
- Long-term career road map.
If you are interested, please click "APPLY WITH ADECCO", or send your English CV to the Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.
- Hien Duong