Added 423 days ago
Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and traders of power tools, floor care products, and related accessories.
- In charge of developing, implementing systems and supervising the compensation, benefits in line with HR policies and labor law; lead the C&B team on C&B matters and provide guidance on remuneration aligned policy and strategy; play the business partner role to senior management and stakeholders on sensitive projects and conversations to develop short and long term C&B Operations.
- Provide excellent operational in the design, development, implementation, administration, and communication of C&B programs including health, welfare, wellness, retirement, insurance, base pay, incentives, and other rewards and perquisites.
- Develop and optimize HR processes as the clear and simple guidelines to employees.
- Perform payroll processing activities, including compute wage and overtime payments, calculate and process resignation payment.
- Review, audit, reconcile and correct / update payroll prior to transmission to ensure proper pay calculations, tax calculations.
- Ensure payroll is completed accurately and processed in a timely manner, eliminating the risk of substantial expenditures of time, human resources and funds.
- Remain up-to-date with laws and regulations in relation to payroll, tax and other legislative requirements, support to peers on the implementation of company policies, programs, and initiatives.
- Provide C&B solutions for the management, stay up to date with Regional requirements in C&B, and provide leadership support to the teams.
- Oversee overall people processes within the scope of responsibility to ensure compliance with Human Resource policies.
- Having experience in compensation and benefit, building up policy for manufacturing units (preferred) with high scale (>3000 laborers).
- English and Vietnamese proficiency.
- Integrity, proactive and ability to multi-task.
- High level of responsibility.
- Competitive income 13th month salary and bonus (if any).
- 15 annual leaves. - Healthcare for individual and Family - Mobile phone allowance - Company transportation.
Please kindly contact Hoang Ngan Nguyen for more details via mobile 0348559861 (Whatsapp/viber/zalo) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hoang Ngan Nguyen