Channel Sales Manager
LocationHo Chi Minh City
A big multinational technology company in e-commerce, retail, Internet is looking for a Channel Sales Manager for the B2B e-commerce business.
- Understanding the target export vendor in terms of RTM, CRM, market aspiration, pain points as well as related transaction cost and burden such as customs clearance, freight, documentation, etc.
- Develop a local go-to-market plan and channel recruitment strategy with global standard and can effectively penetrate local SME community
- Strong contribution in channel efficiency, profit earning and organizational capacity building through data analytics, SOP and automate the business processes.
- Leading Channel to deliver financial target as well as non-financial service goals with flexible incentive system, capacity building as well as structured report and communication mechanism.
- Risk control on channel cash-flow, P&L, meet the compliance requirement for brand use as well as customer data protection
- Establish a strong visibility in sales and service funnel, and take necessary steps to identify issues and improve the efficiency in every segment of the funnel in order to deliver the efficiency required to sustain 3-digit growth
- Coordinate with BG's marketing and BD strategy to organize influential marketing campaigns to selected industry to generate quality contactable leads and deliver better conversion rate to justify the ROI
- Has deep sales team management experiences
- Existing relationship with local exporter as well as trade association is a plus
- Team Player, communication and collaboration skills are must.
- Understand P&L, Data-driven and able to do constant building for channel, cross-cultural communication
- Fluent English
- Bachelor Degree in relevant industry
Should there be any interest to explore the position please kindly contact Ms. Minh Anh (Joy) - Associate Consultant at +84 855 790401 or +84 28 3636 5810; Email: email@example.com.
- Anh Vo