Our client - a European company focusing on processing coffee beans - is calling applications for Chief Accountant. This position reports directly to Financial Controller, and be responsible for reviewing and controlling accounting and treasury activities according to established policies to guarantee accurate and on-time financial information.
- Supervise accounting transactions in the system and financial information to validate its accuracy;
- Analyze financial statements for decision making;
- Supervise the treasury process to ensure the continuity of the operations;
- Review all tax reports and matters related to business to ensure fiscal and legal compliance;
- Follow up and analyze budget execution to validate the proper control of expenditures;
- Supervise the Human Talent under charge to support talent growth;
- Follow up internal control process action plan to guarantee an adequate control environment;
- Review the information required to validate its accuracy and for decision making;
- Administer insurance processes and policies to guarantee business continuity.
- At least 5 years as a Chief Accountant in a foreign manufacturing factory
- Between 2 and 3 years using ERP and accounting software
- At least 5 years managing teams of a least 4 people
- Willing to learn, conscientious and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
- Bachelor's degrees of Finance/ Accounting or equivalent
Please click the APPLY BUTTON or contact Mr. Hien Ngo at +84 28 3636 5811 - Ext: 10 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Hien Ngo
- Tel.+84 28 3636 5811