Chief Financial Officer
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
One of the world’s biggest group in retails, based in Ha Noi. This organization is long-standing reputed for retail. It offers an innovative, entrepreneurial and international environment to employees.
You will report directly to CEO. Your main responsibilities are to control everything from finance accounting, merchandise, HR, compliance, the procedure of the business.
- Assist with high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Supervise financial reporting and budgeting team.
- Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs.
- Work well with Chief Marketing Officer, CEO, and COO to develop the strategic plan.
- Oversee HR activities.
To succeed in this position, you should have at least 8 years working experience in internal audit, compliance, preferably have experience in finance as well, in both multinational and local companies. You should be detailed, taking challenges and strong personality.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, master degree or MBA.
- Experience in a senior management position.
- Strong internal audit background, including an understanding of finance and accounting and general finance and budgeting.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
Please click on the "Apply" button or contact our Consultant (Ms. Quynh Chu) for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: 0377702104
- Quynh Chu