Head of Innovation
LocationHo Chi Minh City
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
- A newly-established role as the Head of Innovation has been created to help our client transforming from a traditional service business dating back to as early as 1855 to an innovative, best in class industry leader, using cutting edge digital technologies. Innovative solutions span their business from property management, to market research, to leasing and residential sales.
- This Chief of Innovation will be a highly skilled individual to join the company in a strategic capacity, as the Head of Innovation / Projects / Transformation, focused on the real estate service industry. You will be bringing with you influencing and leadership qualities and working in a strategic team to solve complex company and market issues. Within this role you will be a visionary leader, accountable for setting the direction to deliver innovative solutions for both employees and clients. With a track record in transformational change, you will be responsible for leading, planning and the governance of our change portfolio, ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget and that the business continues to provide premium services to its customers.
- The Head of Innovation will have day-to-day responsibility and accountability for supporting entire business units and delivering engagements or major modules of large projects to drive strategic change management and transformations. This will entail developing corporate, business unit and digital strategy, guiding departments to transform their capabilities across areas such as customer insight, research and project development, sales, marketing, product development, investment, customer service and organizational structure, technological infrastructure, digitalization and operations.
- The Head of Innovation will frequently lead and/or support external consultants in project delivery to meet the company’s strategic goals.
- Successful candidates will have a degree from the top-tier academic institutions, have at least 10-15 years of relevant business experience, and the ability to meet each of the following criteria:
- A strong and demonstrated track record in strategy planning with experience of engaging in strategic issues for senior level partners, especially C-Suite executives, business unit heads;
- Experience, expertise and skills to drive insights, develop initiatives and engage stakeholders across different functions to set strategic directions and rationale that lead to operational change, transition, transformation and execution;
- Strong understanding of the professional services industry and latest shifts in the market across a breadth of topics such as e-commerce, digital marketing, data analytics, amongst others;
- Experience with digital strategy engagements within professional services, property technology (PropTech/FinTech) such as innovation strategy, value proposition design, ecosystem approaches, et cetera, will be considered valuable.
- Excellent academic credentials;
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Leadership qualities, project management skills, and the ability to mentor to drive change;
- Willingness and ability to take initiative and learn independently;
- Personal Qualities Valued
- Intellectually powerful and agile: curious, rigorous, and creative; risk-based mindset;
- Emotionally intelligent: high ability to build strong relationships that inspire openness and trust; to collaborate in teamwork settings with colleagues and business partners; and to balance inquiry and advocacy in all personal interactions;
- Comfortable with working on difficult issues where there can be no definitive “right” answer; patient in the face of uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity;
- Capable of working on multiple, overlapping tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to take initiative and make things happen with moderate supervision and guidance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Real Estates, Corporate Finance or related concentrations;
- Degree holder of MBA from leading institutions will have good bonuses.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Mr. Vinh Phan at +8428 3636 5811 – Ext: 38 or via email to Vinh.Phan@adecco.com for immediate consideration.
- Vinh Phan
- Tel.+84 28 3636 5811 Ext.38